Toshiba is a Japanese multinational company. Its diversified products include information technology and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems, household appliances, medical equipment and lighting.
|Founded||July 1875 (as Tanaka Seisakusho)|
|Headquarters||Minato, Tokyo, Japan|
Products and services change
- Blu-ray Disc
- elevators and escalators
- control systems (including air-traffic control systems, railway systems, security systems and traffic control systems)
- medical equipment (including CT and MRI scanners, ultrasound equipment and X-ray equipment)
- 3D television
Main brands of products change
- VEGETA (Refrigerator)
- ZABOON (Clothes dryer)
- TORNEO (Cleaner)
- Smarbo (Cleaner)
- dynabook laptops, which were bought by Sharp in 2018
- REGZA (smartphone)
- "Toshiba to launch quantum cryptography services this year". Nikkei Asia. Retrieved 2021-06-14.
- "Toshiba Science Museum : Tokyo Period". toshiba-mirai-kagakukan.jp. Retrieved 2021-06-14.
- "Toshiba chief executive resigns over scandal". BBC News. 2015-07-21. Retrieved 2021-06-14.
- Sharwood, Simon. "Toshiba formally and finally exits laptop business". www.theregister.com. Retrieved 2021-06-14.