|Based on||Survivor (franchise)|
|Presented by||Greg Cipes as Chris McLean|
|Theme music composer||Voodoo Highway Music & Post Inc.|
|Opening theme||Template:Theme song|
|Ending theme||"I Wanna be Famous!"|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||120 (including specials) (list of episodes)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
44 minutes (specials)
|Picture format||HDTV 1080p|
|Original release||June 12, 2008 –|
October 16, 2015
There are currently six seasons in the Total Drama series that have aired below the airdates listed in the table are from the original American airings.
Total Drama IslandEdit
Total Drama Island is the first season of the series. It first premiered on June 12, 2008 on Cartoon Network in the United States. This season takes place at Camp Wawanakwa, a fictional island located somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario to meet the host Chris McLean, where the season is based on a summer camp theme (although a contestant is eliminated at the end of every episode). Like the whole series, this season is a competition to see which of the twenty-two characters which are: Beth, DJ, Gwen, Geoff, Lindsay, Heather, Duncan, Tyler, Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Noah, Leshawna, Katie, Sadie, Ezekiel, Cody, Eva, Owen, Courtney, Justin and Izzy will survive and last the longest. This is because the contestants are brutally tortured along the way through the intense challenges they are given. Challenges are sometimes based on other reality shows like Fear Factor and Survivor. All of this is so that the winner of the season (the one to last the longest on the island and not get eliminated), will win a small fortune of C$100,000 and cheesy fame. Eliminated contestants are sent packing toward the Dock of Shame and must ride the Boat of Losers off the island.
Total Drama ActionEdit
Total Drama Action is the second season of the series. It premiered on June 11, 2009 on Cartoon Network in the United States It is a sequel to the first season of the series, Total Drama Island. In this season, fourteen characters from Total Drama Island returned: Geoff, Bridgette, Harold, Leshawna, Owen, Duncan, Beth, DJ, Trent, Gwen, Heather, Izzy, Justin and Lindsay. Courtney returns later on in the season due to a lawsuit. In this season, the contestants are taken to a brand new location: an old film lot in the center of Toronto, Ontario. The challenges are now based on movie genres, and the grand prize is now C$1,000,000. Cody, Noah, Ezekiel, Eva, Katie, Sadie, and Tyler do not return to compete, but still appeared for the aftermath special, an extra show which was hosted by Bridgette and Geoff, the first two eliminated contestants. All losers must take the Walk of Shame on the red carpet and ride the Lame-o-sine.
Total Drama World TourEdit
Total Drama World Tour is the third season of the series. It premiered on June 28, 2010 on Cartoon Network in United States. In this season, seventeen contestants are taken on a trip around the world as they compete in cultural themed challenges based on the countries or regions that they visit. An added twist in this season is that the contestants are required to break spontaneously into song, or else be immediately eliminated by Chris (although this rule was not strongly enforced, and no one was eliminated for not singing anyway). seventeen of the original and new characters from Total Drama Island returned: Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Lindsay, Owen, DJ, Harold, Noah, Cody, Ezekiel, Izzy, Tyler, Bridgette, Alejandro and Sierra also joined the cast at the beginning of this season. Additionally, a third new character, Blaineley, was brought on to compete past the halfway point of the season. Geoff, Eva, Katie, Sadie, Trent, Justin, and Beth did not return to compete, but have instead appeared for the aftermath specials. The prize for this season is also C$1,000,000. People are eliminated by jumping off the Drop of Shame.
Total Drama Revenge of the IslandEdit
Total Drama Revenge of the Island is the fourth season of the series. The series' extension was commissioned by Cartoon Network from the producers, that premiered in the United States on June 5, 2012. This season returns to Camp Wawanakwa (the original setting of the first season), but no contestants from previous seasons return. Instead, a new set of thirteen contestants compete, which are: Jo, Scott, Zoey, Mike, Lightning, Brick, Beverly, Dawn, Dakota, Anne Maria, Staci, Cameron and Sam. However, some characters from the original cast still have cameo appearances throughout the season. Also, due to the island being abandoned for the past two seasons, Chris had lent the island to a biohazardous waste dump company, causing the island to turn radioactive. This means that causes of radiation and toxic waste is the main theme for this season. This season only contains 14 episodes (half the length of a regular season), and the cash prize is once again C$1,000,000. The contestants are eliminated off the island by the Hurl of Shame.
Total Drama All Stars and Pahkitew IslandEdit
Total Drama All Stars and Pahkitew Island is the fifth season of the series, while the season premiered on September 10, 2013 on Cartoon Network in the United States. This segment is 26 episodes long, just like some of the previous seasons. Total Drama All Stars features the fourteen contestants from the previous two seasons, which are: Mike, Zoey, Lightning, Cameron, Sam, Scott, Jo, Courtney, Gwen, Duncan, Heather, Lindsay, Sierra and Alejandro. They all compete in several "Heroes vs. Villains" themed challenges, which means that the protagonists (heroes) team up and compete against the antagonists (villains). People will now be eliminated by taking the Flush of Shame and the winner once again takes home C$1,000,000. Total Drama Pahkitew Island takes place at a new location, this time on an island called Camp Pahkitew located somewhere in Western Canada. A new set of fourteen contestants compete in this season, which are: Ella, Sky, Max, Dave, Leonard, Beardo, Amy, Samey, Jasmine, Topher, Sugar, Scarlett, Rodney and Shawn. And the Eliminations take place via the Cannon of Shame and features another one million dollar grand prize. Pahkitew Island features various similar elements to Camp Wawanakwa but the island is much bigger.
Total Drama Ridonculous RaceEdit
Total Drama Ridonculous Race is the sixth season of the series. It Premiered on September 7, 2015 on Cartoon Network in the United States. Meet the New Host Don as 18 teams which are: Carrie and Devin (The Best Friends), Kelly and Taylor (Mom and Daughter), Emma and Kitty (The Sisters), Crimson and Ennui (The Goths), Noah and Owen (The Reality TV Pros), Jay and Mickey (The Adversity Twins), Ryan and Stephanie (The Daters), Jacques and Josee (The Ice Dancers), Brody and Geoff (The Surfer Dudes), Dwayne and Junior (Father and Son), MacArthur and Sanders (The Police Cadets), Chet and Lorenzo (The Stepbrothers), Jen and Tom (The Fashion Bloggers), Rock and Spud (The Rockers), Laurie and Miles (The Vegans), Ellody and Mary (The Geniuses), Leonard and Tammy (The LARPers) and Gerry and Pete (The Tennis Rivals) as they travel around the world and take home C$1,000,000 to the Chill Zone.
HBO Max RebootEdit
It was confirmed on February 17th, 2021 that 2 new seasons of Total Drama were now starting production, and would be streaming on HBO Max.
- Chris McLean - The host with a white hoodie, over a turquoise gray cotton t-shirt, beige corduroy pants and turquoise and white sneakers. His outfit is completed with a necklace.
- Chef Hatchet
- Ezekiel - A boy with a green-beige-gray hoodie, underneath a white t-shirt, turquoise-blue jeans, white socks and green-beige-gray winter boots. His outfit is complemented by a turquoise-blue wool hat with a black stripe and a pompom.
- Eva - A girl with a dark blue cotton tank top and shorts, white cotton knee socks with large navy blue and black stripes and black and white sneakers.
- Noah - A boy with a white cotton sweatshirt, over a dark blue demin t-shirt with a red woolen vest, medium length green-beige corduroy pants, white socks and white-brown-beige-green-orange sneakers.
- Justin - A boy with a dark green t-shirt, long turquoise jeans and brown-beige sandals. His outfit complements a necklace.
- Katie - A girl with a black top blouse with white thin horizontal stripes, pink corduroy pants and pink shoes. Her outfit is complemented by small black earrings.
- Tyler - A boy with a red sports tracksuit, white socks and white sneakers. His outfit complements a white and red headband.
- Izzy - A girl with a green top, green skirt-pants and green shoes. Her outfit is complemented by a plastic bracelet.
- Cody - A boy with a gray-beige sweatshirt, over a light yellow t-shirt with red and green stripes, turquoise corduroy pants, white socks and beige-brown-green-yellow sneakers.
- Beth - A girl with a green t-shirt, a light green vest, pink corduroy pants and white sneakers. Her outfit is complemented by thick glasses, colorful buttons and an orthodontic appliance.
- Sadie - A girl with a black top blouse with white thin horizontal stripes, pink corduroy pants and pink shoes. Her outfit is complemented by small black earrings.
- Courtney - A girl with a white shirt, over a gray blouse, green medium length pants and dark green shoes.
- Harold - A boy with a pink sweatshirt, over a blue t-shirt with a hamburger on it and green stripes on the collar and cuffs, green corduroy pants, white knee-high socks with red and blue stripes and white-yellow-blue-green sneakers. His outfit is complemented by glasses.
- Trent - A boy with an elbow-length camo sweatshirt for a green-beige t-shirt with a black handprint on it, dark gray denim pants adorned with a leather belt, white socks and green-beige sneakers.
- Bridgette - A girl with a blue sweatshirt with a hood, short knee-length two-tone gray shorts and brown leather sandals.
- Lindsay - A girl with a blue headscarf, a red-brown top, an orange mini skirt and brown cowboy boots.
- DJ - A boy with a dark green t-shirt with an orange letter D and white trim, gray corduroy shorts and dark brown leather sandals. His outfit complements a white cap.
- Geoff - A boy with a pink cotton shirt, medium blue corduroy shorts and medium blue sandals. His outfit is complemented by a green-beige hat, a gold metal necklace and a gray bracelet.
- Leshawna - A girl with a beige blouse with four red apples or oranges, gray and blue pants and brown leather sandals.
- Duncan - A boy with a beige-yellow sweatshirt, over a black t-shirt, turquoise ankle-length pants, yellow socks and red and yellow sneakers. His outfit is complemented by piercing earrings, a spiked necklace and a black bracelet.
- Heather - A girl with a dark pink top, gray and beige corduroy shorts with a black leather belt at the top and red and black shoes.
- Gwen - A girl with a dark green, blue and medium green blouse, a black and turquoise skirt, dark green tights and knee-high black leather military boots. Her outfit complements a little black necklace.
- Owen - A boy with a white t-shirt with a turquoise maple leaf on the front and the number 0 on the back, medium green shorts, white socks and white and aquamarine sneakers.
- Blaineley - The host of the Aftermaths with a long red medium-toned knee-length dress with shoulder straps and a three-way slit at the bottom and very comfortable stilettos. Her outfit is complemented by large red and round earrings, a red necklace and two pairs of gold bracelets.
- Alejandro - A boy with a white tank top, over a dark pink shirt, gray corduroy pants decorated with a black leather belt and light brown cowboy boots. His outfit is completed with a necklace, earrings and two gray and white bracelets.
- Sierra - A girl with a yellow top without shoulder straps, turquoise and blue corduroy pants tied with a light beige leather belt and green ballet shoes. She has small golden earrings as well. Her outfit complements a small golden round necklace on a green ribbon.
- Staci - A girl with a light pink sweater with two light purple pockets, purple corduroy pants, white socks and white and yellow sneakers.
- Dakota - A girl with a comfortable light pink top without shoulder straps, medium pink pants reaching above the ankles and light pink low shoes. Her outfit is completed with a necklace.
- B - A boy with an orange baseball cap, a brown sweatshirt, underneath a white t-shirt, a dark gray jacket, green shorts, white socks and light brown sneakers. His outfit is complemented by gold metal round earrings.
- Dawn - A girl with a thin blue cotton blouse, over a thick green wool sweater, a dark gray corduroy skirt, purple tights or leggings and black leather boots.
- Sam - A boy with a white t-shirt, over a yellow and beige sweatshirt in two brown and orange stripes and one green in the middle, turquoise knee-length pants in sea tone, white ankle-length socks and white and orange sneakers. His outfit is complemented by glasses.
- Brick - A boy with a green and beige military shirt, medium turquoise pants decorated with a black leather belt, white knee-highs and high black army boots.
- Anne Maria - A girl with a dark pink top, blue ankle length jeans with two pockets, a light pink plastic belt at the pants with a metal buckle and very comfortable pink and purple wedges.
- Mike - A boy with a light turquoise t-shirt with white trim on the collar and cuffs, blue denim pants with sky blue trim on the bottom, white cotton socks and beige and brown sneakers.
- Jo - A girl with a dark gray cotton sweatshirt with a big pocket in the middle and a hood, underneath a medium gray cotton t-shirt, dark blue sweatpants, medium length white socks and beige and green sneakers.
- Scott - A boy with a white t-shirt, turquoise and blue denim pants that are girdled with a black leather strap and a metal buckle, white cotton socks underneath the pants and black-gray-brown leather sneakers.
- Zoey - A girl with a very comfortable red top, medium sized beige-green cotton pants and black-beige wedges. Her outfit is complemented by a beautiful hairpin in the shape of a large pink carnation flower, a black necklace, small blue round earrings, and two pairs of red bracelets.
- Lightning - A boy with a dark blue sweatshirt with white and yellow stripes on the sleeves and the number 1 on the chest, brown corduroy shorts, white ankle-length socks and white and blue sneakers.
- Cameron - A boy with a red sweatshirt, short yellow and orange shorts, white knee-highs with three stripes: two blue and one red and white and orange sneakers. His outfit is complemented by glasses.
- Beardo - A boy with a gray t-shirt with stain in the middle, blue denim pants that are tied with suspenders, and black and white sneakers.
- Leonard - A boy with a green buttoned gown with gold buttons, a green hat adorned with light green seams and a fake white beard. His outfit is complemented by white socks and blue and white sneakers.
- Amy and Samey - Sisters with a red blouse and skirt with white trim. Their outfit is complemented by white knee-high boots.
- Rodney - A boy with a white cotton t-shirt with gray trim, navy blue denim overalls, white socks and brown shoes with white soles.
- Ella - A girl with a white and pink knee-length dress and medium pink ballet shoes. Her outfit is complemented by shoulder-length light pink gloves and a pink necklace.
- Topher - A boy with a white blouse with short sleeves, over a medium turquoise woolen sweater with a dark blue stripe, beige and yellow maroon pants, white socks and white and turquoise sneakers.
- Scarlett - A girl with a white cotton shirt, over a yellow and beige woolen sweater, a turquoise knee-length denim skirt, white knee-high socks and black brogues. Her outfit is complemented by huge glasses.
- Jasmine - A girl with a white cotton blouse, a beige vest, beige shorts tied with a turquoise leather belt, white cotton socks and dark green leather military shoes with black soles. Her outfit complements a beige hat adorned with a yellow and white stripe.
- Sugar - A girl with a light pink t-shirt, navy blue denim calf-length pants girdled with a medium blue belt and pink shoes.
- Sky - A girl with a creamy yellow cotton tank top with a wide purple stripe on the bottom, black corduroy pants and white and purple sneakers. Her outfit is complemented by trendy orange earrings in the shape of bird feathers and a purple pearl necklace.
- "Elliott Animation – Productions – Total Drama Island". Archived from the original on October 7, 2008.
- "Total Drama Island: GOPHERS vs. BASS".
- "Total Drama Presents The Ridonculous Race – Fresh TV". Fresh TV. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- "CN, Teletoon open up Total Drama Daycare". Retrieved June 19, 2018.
- "Corus unveils 2018/19 kids programming slate". June 4, 2018. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "WarnerMedia Expands Kids & Family Offerings on Cartoon Network and HBO Max Under New Tagline Redraw Your World". Pressroom. Retrieved 2021-03-26.