Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: trunk.|
Trunk may be:
- The nose of an elephant.
- Trunk (botany), the main part of a tree.
- Torso, a term for the human body without the head and limbs.
- Trunk (luggage), a large case.
- Trunk (automobile), a compartment on a car used for storage in American English, called a boot in British English.
- Trunk (motorcycle), a case mounted above and behind a motorcycle seat, or the space under the seat
- Trunk (telecommunications) has a number of closely related meanings.
- Trunk (software)
- Trunk build, the section for current development of software using version control
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.