Wikimedia disambiguation page
Turf could mean:
- Lawn, an area of grass maintained for decorative or recreational use
- Sod, the surface layer of ground consisting of a matt of grass and grass roots, sometimes used as a construction material.
- AstroTurf, or any variety of artificial turf made to resemble grass.
- A colloquialism for the world of horse-racing.
- Slang for territory claimed by a gang. See also: turf war
- Slang for the area of jurisdiction or influence exercised by a unit within a bureaucracy.
- Slang for disposing or getting rid of something.
- Peat used for fuel.
- The Turf, a public house in Oxford, England.
- T.U.R.F The Upper Room Fellowship
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.