Turf Moor is a football stadium in Burnley, Lancashire, England. It is the home ground of Premier League club Burnley Football Club, who have played there since moving from its Calder Vale ground in 1883. The stadiumis on Harry Potts Way. The road is named after the club's longest serving manager. The official capacity is 21,944.
|Location||Harry Potts Way,|
|Coordinates||53°47′21″N 2°13′49″W / 53.78917°N 2.23028°WCoordinates: 53°47′21″N 2°13′49″W / 53.78917°N 2.23028°W|
|Owner||Turf Moor Properties Ltd|
|Field size||115 yd × 74 yd (105 m × 68 m)|
|Started||1833 (as a cricket ground)|
|Opened||17 February 1883|
|Construction cost||£5.3 million|
Burnley Cricket Club (1833–1883)
- Adams, Duncan (2004). The Essential Football Fan: The Definitive Guide to Premier and Football League Grounds. Aesculus Press. ISBN 978-1-904328-22-3.
- Simpson, Ray (2007). The Clarets Chronicles: The Definitive History of Burnley Football Club. Burnley F.C. ISBN 978-0-9557468-0-2.
- ↑ "Stadium Access Information". Burnley Football Club. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- ↑ "Turf Moor". Soccerbase. Archived from the original on 7 August 2007. Retrieved 27 December 2009.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Simpson, p. 574