Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: type.|
Type may mean:
- A type is a category of being
- Type-token distinction
- Type theory, basis for the study of type systems
- Type (model theory)
- Type or Arity, the number of operands a function takes
- Type, any proposition or set in the Intuitionistic type theory
- Data type, collection of values used for computations
- Type (command), a shell command.
- Type system, defines a programming language's response to data types
- Type (band), name of Portuguese DJ and musician Cyz (Cynthia Zamorano)
- Typeface, used in typesetting
- Typing, Pressing buttons (keys) on a keyboard to enter text
- Architectural type, classification of architecture by functional types (houses, institutions), morphological types or historical types
- The yellowchair performance experience, a theatre company often abbreviated to TYPE
- Dog type, categorisation by use or function of domestic dogs
- Biological type, which fixes a scientific name to a taxon
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Type.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.