Wikimedia disambiguation page
A valve is a device that regulates the flow of fluids.
Valve may also refer to:
- Valve Corporation, a computer software/games company responsible for the best-selling Half-Life games
- Valve hall, a building which contains the valves of the static inverters of an HVDC plant
- Mercury arc valve, a type of electrical rectifier which converts alternating current into direct current
- Poppet valve, a valve consisting of a hole and a tapered plug on the end of a shaft
- Heart valve, valves in the heart that maintain the unidirectional flow of blood
- Vein valve, valves in veins and other fluid cords in body
- Valve Records, a record label
- Valve Recordings, a record label
- Thermionic valve, an electronic component otherwise known as a vacuum tube
- Valve, a paired clasping process on the male genitalia of a moth
- Valve is one of eight overlapping shells on a chiton mollusc
- Valve Sound System
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.