Wikimedia disambiguation page
Violation or violations can mean:
- Law violation
- Violation (basketball), the most minor class of an illegal action in basketball
- Bipolar violation, when two pulses of the same polarity occur without an intervening pulse of the opposite polarity in telecommunications
- Building violation, when a hazardous or non-hazardous condition occurs in a real estate property, without a permit, issued by a municipal agency, such as a Department of Buildings
- Storage violation, when a task modifies or attempts to modify computer storage that it does not own
- Desecration, the act of depriving something of its sacred character
Proper name Edit
- Violation (album), a 1977 album by American hard rock band Starz
- "Violations" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Violation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.