Wikimedia disambiguation page
Wear can mean:
- Wear (erosion), the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another material
- The River Wear, a river in northeast England
- WEAR-TV, an ABC affiliate, in Pensacola, Florida
- Wear is a lesser used synonym for jibe, generally referring to tall ships.
- To have on one's person, like an item of clothing.
- Wear (journal), a scientific journal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.