The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel (Hebrew: הַכֹּתֶל הַמַּעֲרָבִי, HaKotel HaMa'aravi; Arabic: حائط البراق; Ḥā'iṭ Al-Burāq) is an ancient wall in the Old City of Jerusalem on the western side of the Temple Mount. According to Jewish tradition this wall is a remnant of the Second Temple in Jerusalem. It is the most holy site for Jews.
- The Western Wall Heritage Foundation Archived 2007-12-28 at the Wayback Machine
- Jewish Virtual Library: The Western Wall
- Chabad.org: The Shofar and the Wall, 1930
- Historic radio broadcast of the capture of the wall by the Israel Defense Forces on June 7, 1967 Archived September 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Wailing Wall to Western Wall (1960s)
- Photographs of the Western Wall (Summer 2007)
- Western Wall virtual tour (December 2007) Archived 2011-08-09 at the Wayback Machine