Wikimedia disambiguation page
Wizard(s) may mean:
- Wizard or magician, a person in fantasy or mythology who has studied and practices magic
Film and televisionEdit
- The Wizard (film), a 1989 American film about a skilled video game player
- The Wizard (TV series), a short-lived 1980s CBS television series
- "The Wizard" (Seinfeld episode)
- Wizards (film), a 1977 animated post-apocalyptic fantasy/science fiction film by Ralph Bakshi
- Mr. Wizard, the stage name of Don Herbert as the host of two popular television shows about science for children
- Wizard (novel), a science fiction novel by John Varley
- Wizard (magazine), a magazine about comic books
- Wizards (anthology), an anthology of fantasy short fiction edited by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois
- Wizard (DC Thomson), a British comic that featured Wilson of the Wizard and was merged to Rover
- The Wizard, a novel by Gene Wolfe in the series The Wizard Knight
- Wizard (software), a computer user interface that leads a user through dialog steps
- Ozzie Smith, baseball player nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Gus Williams (basketball), basketball player nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Juan Quarterone, soccer player nicknamed "El Brujo" or "The Wizard"
- Jeff Farmer (footballer), nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Wizard of Menlo Park, nickame for American inventor Thomas Edison
- Wizard of New Zealand, born Ian Brackenbury Channell, orator and eccentric
- The Wizard of Id, a daily newspaper comic created by Brant Parker and Johnny Hart
- Grand Wizard and Imperial Wizard, titles in the Ku Klux Klan
- Pinball Wizard, a song from The Who's rock opera Tommy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wizard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.