Wikimedia disambiguation page
The word Yogi can mean either:
- an advanced practitioner of Yoga (Yogi) in Eastern religions
- a person who got Yogam, i.e. a blessed or gifted person, a person with knowledge, talent, ability or luck.
- Yogi Berra, a baseball player, named after a yogi.
- Yogi Bear, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon character.
- Yogi Rock, a rock on the planet Mars, named after Yogi Bear. See photo.
- Yogi (dog), police dog with the longest successive tracking search on record. 
- Yogi (movie), a Telugu language movie starring Prabhas and Nayanthara directed by V.V. Vinayak.
- Yogi (producer), an African-American music producer, member of rap group CRU and associate of P. Diddy's [[The
Hitmen (production team)|Hitmen]] production group.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yogi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.