Shinto shrines in Ōita Prefecture, Japan
Yusuhara was established in the early 9th century.
In 1916, Yusuhara was listed among the minor Shinto shrines which are nationally important.
- Kotodamaya.com, "Yasuhara Hachimangu"; retrieved 2012-10-25.
- Ōita City Tourist Association, "Yusuhara Hachiman Shrine" Archived 2008-06-11 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 3 Archived 2013-05-17 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2012-10-25.
- Holton, Daniel Clarence. (1922). The political philosophy of modern Shintō: a study of the state religion of Japan, p. 270.
Media related to Yusuhara-hachimangu at Wikimedia Commons
- Map of shrine (Bungo-no-Kuni Ohno-gun Yusuhara Hachimangu zu) at National Archives of Japan Archived 2012-10-05 at the Wayback Machine