Zeeboids is an application that allows avatars to be created. It was developed by Zeebo Interactive Studios in Brazil, and was only released for the Zeebo. Zeeboids works with Zeebo Football Club (F.C.) games such as Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp, allowing players to create custom characters ("avatars") and participate in online rankings.
Zeeboids has 24 options for customizing the look of the characters, including skin, physique, hairstyles, 12 different uniforms, and more. It keeps track of and rewards avatar accomplishments, allows players to upload scores, take part in online rankings and use their avatars on each other's Zeebo systems.
|Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp||Zeebo Interactive Studios||Zeebo Inc.||June 2, 2010||Sports|
|Zeebo F.C. Super Liga||Zeebo Interactive Studios||Zeebo Inc.||December 22, 2010||Sports|
Online Tournament in BrazilEdit
From June 11, 2010, during the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Zeebo Brazil held an online tournament for players with Foot Camp and Zeeboids. The top scorers in each of the four mini-games, as well as those with the best overall combined scores, earned free Z-Credits.
- "Lanzan nuevo juego con Zeebo inspirado en el Mundial". Terra Mexico.
- "Zeebo Inc. Launches Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp Game and Zeeboids Avatar Application". Newswire.
- "Zeebo Football Club Games Even Better with Zeeboids". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.[permanent dead link]
- "Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp Tournament Results". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.
- Official Brazilian Website (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Official Mexican Website[permanent dead link] (Spanish)
- Official Zeebo Inc. Blog Posts on Zeeboids (English)
This article does not have any categories. Please add a category so that it will be placed in a dynamic list with other articles like it. (May 2020)