The 510s was a decade that began on 1 January 510 and ended on 31 December 519.
|Centuries:||5th century – 6th century – 7th century|
|Decades:||480s 490s 500s – 510s – 520s 530s 540s|
|Years:||510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
- The convent of Saint-Césaire is built in Arles.
- Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Anastasius I ends a period of moderate ecclestical policy, and starts strongly favoring his own monophysitist beliefs.
- Flavian II, Patriarch of Antioch, is deposed and replaced with Severus.
- The island nation of Usan-guk is conquered by the Korean Silla Dynasty general Lee Sabu.
- Earliest known dated text in the Arabic alphabet, at Zebed in Syria
- The Revolt of Vitalian is put down by forces loyal to Byzantine emperor Anastasius I