Wikimedia disambiguation page
AU can mean these things:
- Astronomical unit, A unit of distance used in Astronomy.
- Auburn University, A university in Alabama, USA.
- Al-Azhar University, a university and mosque in Cairo, Egypt. It is the main centre of Arabic literature and Sunni Islamic learning in the world. It is also the world's second-oldest surviving university.
- Anadolu University, a high-degree educational institution in Eskişehir, Turkey.
- Adamson University, a private Roman Catholic university in Manila, Philippines.
- Ariel University, a public university in Ariel, a Jewish settlement in the West Bank. It used to be called the "Ariel University Center of Samaria".
- African Union, an international organization consisting of fifty-three African member countries.
- Au, the symbol for the chemical element gold, a metal.
- .au, the Internet country code for Australia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.