This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; (November 2016)
Adabel Guerrero is an Argentine professional theatre dancer, actress and vedette. She is of Ukrainian and Spaniard descent.
Adabel Anahí Guerrero Melachenco
July 18, 1978
|Occupation||vedette, dancer, cabaret star, pole dancer, ballerina, actress, model, singer, choreographer|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Guerrero was in Dancing with the Stars in Argentina competing together with professional dancer Martin Whitecamp. They were eliminated by 41.28% of the public vote.
Singer & Dancer - Ballerina
|Ballet del Teatro Argentino||Dancer - Ballerina
Seven years in the cast
|2004||Buenos Aires al rojo vivo||Dancer|
|2005||El humor no tiene trabas|
|2006||Pasajeros de la risa|
|2007||Irresistible, otra historia de humor||Outstanding Vedette after 1st Vedette Valeria Archimaut
1st Dancer alongside Sabrina Ravelli
|2008||El Fantasma de Canterville||Actress - Dancer|
|2008||Incomparable, el humor continua||Outstanding Dancer & Vedette
|2008–2009||La fiesta esta en el lago||Co-Lead Vedette alongside Mónica Farro & Valeria Archimó|
|2009||Doña flor y sus dos maridos||Replacement for 1st Actress - Dancer - Singer|
|2010||Primera dama se busca||2nd Vedette|
|2010||Carnaval de estrellas||1st Vedette
Joined party in June 2010
Lead Dancer - Prima Ballerina & Singer
|2011||La Revista de Buenos Aires||One week replacement for 1st Vedette
Covering Valeria Archimó
|2011||América 20Diez, La Revista||Guest performer|
|2012-Present||El diluvio que viene||1st Actress - Dancer - Singer|
Yet to debut
Yet to sign
- In 2008 Guerrero modeled for Maxim in Argentina for the March cover.
- In November 3, 2011 Guerrero taped a video with the band Banda XXI of her dancing & singing to their song "Bam Bam".
- In November 2011 Guerrero created a portfolio of her named "Dulce Rock". Photos taken by Aníbal Pérez and clothing by Marta Trobbiani and Gisela Sabino.
When asked about her inspiration on dancing Guerrero responded:
"Julio Bocca, Maximiliano Guerra, Hernán Piquín ... They are the highest in Argentina, each with their own style. Maxi, more manly, more land, and Julio and Piquín more princely, more aerial. There is no first or second, they are different from each other.They have broken their souls to get where they are now."
Guerrero also says that dance it self is her inspiration:
"To me, dancing transports me, its an absolute passion. Dancing is the best,its orgasmic."
- ↑ "Otra vez, Adabel Guerrero dice que cumple 21 (Terra - Julio de 2009)". Archived from the original on 2018-03-16. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- ↑ "Los eternos 21 años de Adabel Guerrero (El Argentino - 19/07/2009)". Archived from the original on 2011-07-10. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- ↑ Adabel Guerrero y Martín Whitencamp en Bailando 2011
- ↑ Guerrero quedó eliminada de "Bailando por un sueño"[permanent dead link]
- ↑ "Adita Guerrero interview on "Doña flor y sus dos maridos"". Archived from the original on 2016-02-20. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- ↑ "Guerrero's July cover for MAXIM Argentina". Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ↑ First cover of 2009: Adabel Guerrero
- ↑ "Guerrero's "knock out" playboy 2010 Argentina". Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ↑ "Adabel Guerrero covers playboy March(2010)". Archived from the original on 2011-11-16. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ↑ Adabel Guerrero mueve el "Bam Bam"- 21/11/2011[permanent dead link]