Adobe is an American software company. Most of their products are for creating, such as Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop. Adobe products on their website can be downloaded, and used for a limited trial period, and paid for unlimited use.
Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Character Animator, and Prelude use Adobe Media Encoder to export files made using the software to a users computer. Adobe Media Encoder can also be used to export files in software not made by Adobe.
As of 2022, Adobe has more than 26,000 employees worldwide.
- Adobe Acrobat – Acrobat can show .PDF files and can convert them to other formats.
- Adobe Audition – Sound recording and editing software.
- Adobe After Effects – A high quality video editing software.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Contains many different Adobe software.
- Adobe Character Animator – Motion capture software.
- Adobe Dreamweaver – Used to create websites.
- Adobe Animate – Allows the user to create animations.
- Adobe Lightroom organizes, edits, and shares photos.
- Adobe Photoshop – Graphics and photo editing program and their most famous product. Users can create drawings and edit images.
- Adobe Prelude – Discontinued software that let users change metadata of images.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Video editor.
- Adobe Reader – Can display .PDF files, used for documents. Adobe Reader can be downloaded and for free without limit.
- "Overview of Adobe Media Encoder". Adobe. April 27, 2021. Archived from the original on March 31, 2022. Retrieved March 31, 2022.
- "Adobe Audition". Adobe. Archived from the original on March 31, 2022. Retrieved March 31, 2022.
- "Adobe Character Animator". Adobe. Archived from the original on March 31, 2022. Retrieved March 31, 2022.
- "Prelude End of life". Archived from the original on August 30, 2021.
- "Adobe Reader Official Download". Adobe. Archived from the original on 2011-02-11. Retrieved 2011-02-22.