art or science of cultivating the ground
Agriculture can be
- Fish hatchery
- Oyster farming, a kind of aquaculture or mariculture
- Growing cotton (for making cloth)
- Growing tobacco
- Growing trees for lumber (or forestry) and logging
- Raising cattle or other livestock, is part of agriculture.
- Agriculture has farmers that do their work so that they can harvest
Important kinds of agricultural products are:
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2021. Making agrifood systems more resilient to shocks and stresses. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. 2021. doi:10.4060/cb4476en. ISBN 978-92-5-134329-6. S2CID 244548456.
- https://www.epa.gov/agriculture/agriculture-and-forestry. EPA.gov
- https://unacademy.com/content/difference-between/farming-and-agriculture/. Unacademy.com. Retrieved 2023-07-31
- https://edurev.in/question/442041/What-is-difference-between-farming-and-agriculture. Edurev.in. Retrieved 2023-07-31