Aiko, Princess Toshi
only child of Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako of Japan
Aiko, Princess Toshi (敬宮愛子内親王, Toshi-no-miya Aiko Naishinnō, born 1 December 2001) is the only child of Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako of Japan.
|Born||1 December 2001|
Imperial Household Agency Hospital, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Chiyoda, Tokyo
|House||Imperial House of Japan|
Aiko was born on 1 December 2001 at Imperial Household Agency Hospital in Tokyo Imperial Palace.
She studied at Gakushūin for her elementary and high school years, and now studies at Gakushūin University.
- ↑ Maygar, James; Ujikane, Keiko (July 13, 2016). "Japan Emperor, Symbol of National Unity, Said to Seek Abdication". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Their Imperial Highnesses Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako at the Imperial Household Agency website
- Press Conference by Their Imperial Highness The Crown Prince and Crown Princess After the Birth of Her Imperial Highness Princess Aiko
- Press Conference on the occasion of the First Birthday of Her Imperial Highness Princess Aiko (2002) (Written Answers)
- BBC News | Japan's new princess meets the public