Aircalin is New Caledonia's largest airline, having a network of flights all over Oceania. It began in September 1983 as Air Calédonie International, an international airline to complement New Caledonia's domestic airline, Air Calédonie.
Aircalin has flights all over Oceania, however, no flights to mainland France. Below are the following destinations that they serve.
- Faa'a International Airport, Papeete
- La Tontouta International Airport (hub)
- Bauerfield International Airport, Port Vila
Wallis and FutunaEdit
- Hihifo Airport, Wallis
- Pointe Vele Airport, Vele
- "Aircalin, Air Caledonie International". Airlines Inform. Retrieved 25 July 2020.