Alí Rodríguez Araque
He was the leader of the party Patria Para Todos. He worked under the Hugo Chávez administration, such as oil advisor, General Secretary of OPEC, President of Petróleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), Minister of External Relations and Ambassador to Cuba. He was appointed as Minister of Finance in June 2008. His last occupation was Ambassador of Venezuela from 2014 until his death in 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 October 2006. Retrieved 1 September 2006.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Alí Rodríguez Araque: El diplomático y revolucionario de las montañas" (in Spanish). PSUV. 2 March 2013. Archived from the original on 16 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- Venezuelan ambassador to Cuba Ali Rodriguez dies
- World Energy Magazine – The Global Energy Industry: An Opportunity for Cooperation, Stability and Investment
- World Energy Magazine – OPEC: New Realities and New Challenges