Andrew Mokete Mlangeni (6 June 1925 – 21 July 2020) was a South African political activist and anti-Apartheid activist. Along with Nelson Mandela and others, he was held as part of the Rivonia Trial. He was sentenced to life at Robben Island. He was born in Soweto. After his release from prison, he served as a member of parliament for the ANC from 1994 to 1999.
- "BusinessLIVE". www.businesslive.co.za.[permanent dead link]
- "Prisoner 467/64: The Untold Legacy Of Andrew Mlangeni". Archived from the original on 2016-02-03. Retrieved 2016-01-16.
- sahoboss (17 February 2011). "Andrew Mokete Mlangeni". South African History Online.
- Anti-apartheid stalwart Andrew Mlangeni has died
- Grobler, Riaan (22 July 2020). "Anti-apartheid struggle stalwart Andrew Mlangeni dies". News24. Retrieved 22 July 2020.