Andrew Robertson (born 11 March 1994) is a Scottish professional footballer. He plays for Premier League club Liverpool and captains the Scotland national team. He plays as a left-back. He was born in Glasgow.
Robertson with Liverpool in 2018
|Full name||Andrew Robertson|
|Date of birth||11 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:47, 14 May 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:51, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
Robertson started his senior career with Queen's Park in 2012. A year later, he joined Dundee United a year later. He joined English club Hull City in July 2014 for a fee of £2.85 million. In July 2017, he joined Liverpool in July 2017 for a believed fee of around £8 million. In his first season with Liverpool, Robertson played in the final of the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League, losing 3–1 to Real Madrid. In his second season with the club, he won the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League, with his side defeating Tottenham Hotspur 2–0 in the final.
Robertson has played for Scotland since May 2014. He became captain of his country in September 2018.
- "Squads for 2017/18 Premier League confirmed". Premier League. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- "Andrew Robertson: Liverpool sign defender from Hull City for £10m". BBC Sport. 21 July 2017. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Wilson, Richard (17 May 2014). "St Johnstone 2–0 Dundee United". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Williams, Adam (28 May 2016). "Hull City 1–0 Sheffield Wednesday". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- McNulty, Phil (1 June 2019). "Tottenham Hotspur 0–2 Liverpool". BBC Sport. Retrieved 1 June 2019.
- McNulty, Phil (26 May 2018). "Real Madrid 3–1 Liverpool". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andrew Robertson (footballer).|
- Andrew Robertson at Soccerbase