Japanese era from December 1227 to March 1229
Antei (安貞) was a Japanese era name (年号,, nengō,, lit. "year name") after Gennin and before Kangi. This period started in December 1227 and ended in March 1229. The reigning emperor was Go-Horikawa-tennō (後堀河天皇).
Events of the Antei EraEdit
- 1227 (Antei 1, 1st month): Fujiwara Kintsugu died at age 53. He had been Minister of the Right (udaijin) and Minister of the Left (sadaijin).
- 1227 (Antei 1, 2nd month): The emperor raised Fujiwara no Nagako, the daughter of Konoe Iezane, to the rank of empress consort (chūgū).
- ↑ Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Antei" in Japan encyclopedia, p. 33.
- ↑ Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du Japon, pp. 238-241; Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric(1980). Jinnō Shōtōki. pp. 226-227.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Titsingh, p. 240.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: