The Arizona Cardinals are a professional American football team based in the Phoenix suburb of Glendale, Arizona. They are the oldest continuous professional American football club in the United States, founded in 1899 in Chicago, Illinois. They moved to St. Louis, Missouri in 1960 before moving to Phoenix in 1988. The head coach of the team is Kliff Kingsbury. As of 2019, their starting quarterback is Kyler Murray. Drew Stanton is currently the number 2 quarterback. Arizona Cardinals play their home games at State Farm Stadium. The Arizona Cardinals played in Super Bowl XLIII, but lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Play in State Farm Stadium
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona
|Team colors||Cardinal red, white, black|
|General manager||Steve Keim|
|Head coach||Kliff Kingsbury|
|League championships (2)|
|Conference championships (1)
|Division championships (7)|
|Playoff appearances (10)|
- "Franchise History" (PDF). 2019 Arizona Cardinals Media Guide. NFL Enterprises, LLC. July 30, 2019. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "Cardinals' Red & White Practice Set For Saturday". AZCardinals.com. NFL Enterprises, LLC. August 1, 2018. Retrieved May 10, 2020.
- "Arizona Cardinals Team Capsule" (PDF). 2019 Official National Football League Record and Fact Book. NFL Enterprises, LLC. Retrieved June 4, 2020.
- "Arizona Cardinals Team Facts". ProFootballHOF.com. NFL Enterprises. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- "NFL History". NFL Enterprises LLC. 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- "Arizona Cardinals". NFL Enterprises LLC. 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- Darren Urban (June 25, 2014). "Ryan Lindley's Battle At Quarterback". ARIZONA CARDINALS. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- Matt Warren (February 3, 2014). "NFL teams that have never won the Super bowl: Bills among 13". SBN / Vox Media, Inc. Retrieved June 26, 2014.