The dram (Armenian: Դրամ) is the money of Armenia. It is divided into 100 luma. The word "dram" translates into English as "money". It is similar to the Greek drachma and the Arabic dirham. The Central Bank of Armenia is the only place that can print drams.
- Pomfret, Richard (2001). The IMF and the Ruble zone. Available at: http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1057/ces.2002.17
- Central Bank of Armenia
- Armenian Currency Exchange
- Central Bank of Armenia next day USD to AMD exchange rate prediction Engine
- Armemian Dram Sign History, shape, and promotion of Armenian Dram Sign
- Coin Types from Armenia Lists, pictures, and values of Armenian coin types
- The banknotes of Armenia (in English and German)