Asian University of Bangladesh
Asian University of Bangladesh, in short AUB (Bengali: এশিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটি অব বাংলাদেশ) is a private university in Bangladesh. It was established on 4 January 1996 by the Private University Act 1992. The AUB permanent campus is at Ashulia. The university is affiliated by University Grants Commission (Bangladesh).
এশিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটি অব বাংলাদেশ
|A New Horizon in Education
|President Abdul Hamid
|Professor Dr. Shahjahan Khan
|More than 4000
|University Grants Commission, Bangladesh
Asian University of Bangladesh has two own campuses.
City campus change
The city campus is located next to the BNS Center in Uttara. The campus has a cafeteria, a car park and a conference room. Address: House # 9, Road # 5, Sector # 7, Uttara, Dhaka - 1230.
Permanent campus change
The permanent campus of the university is located on Bangabandhu Road in Tongabari area of Ashulia Police Station, Dhaka. It is known as the “Green Campus” because of the huge permanent campus spread over green trees and grass. The university has a large playground for various types of games and a hall room for all kinds of official and cultural events. The permanent campus has a playground, cafeteria, golf course, girls and boys hostel and other facilities. Address: Permanent Campus Tongabari Bangabandhu Road, Ashulia, Dhaka.
Faculty and Department change
Faculty of Social Sciences change
- Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Economics
- Department of Information Science and Library Management
- Department of Government and Politics
Faculty of Science and Engineering change
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Arts change
- English section
- Bangla section
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Department of Islamic History and Civilization
Faculty of Education and Training change
- Department of Education and Training
Faculty of Business and Administration change
- Department of Business and Administration