The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (January 2014)
Assassination Games is a 2011 American action thriller movie directed by Ernie Barbarash, and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and Scott Adkins. This movie is about two people wanting revenge for different reasons. One is asking for money, the other revenge. Due to Interpol getting on their trail, two assassins, Vincent and Roland, work together to kill their victims before they themselves are killed. Jean-Claude Van Damme plays Vincent.
|Directed by||Ernie Barbarash|
|Written by||Aaron Rahsaan Thomas|
|Edited by||Peter Devaney Flanagan|
|Music by||Neal Acree|
IGN gave the film a 6 out of 10 stars and wrote, "If you need a quick dose of action, Assassination Games should do the trick. Don't expect a masterpiece and you should walk away moderately pleased with the experience".
- Whale, Chase (July 28, 2011). "Retrospective Interview: Jean-Claude Van Damme". Twitch Film. Archived from the original on October 11, 2012. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- Rao, Rohit (September 15, 2011). "Assassination Games". DVD Talk. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- "Assassination Games DVD". Female First. September 13, 2011. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- Shaffer, R. L. (September 8, 2011). "Assassination Games DVD Review." IGN.com. Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- Official website
- Assassination Games on IMDb
- Assassination Games at Rotten Tomatoes
- Soundtrack on iTunes