Wikimedia disambiguation page
Asylum may refer:
- Psychiatric hospital, once known as an insane asylum or mental asylum, is a hospital specializing in the treatment of persons with mental illness
- Destitute Asylum, an institution built in the 1850s in Adelaide, Australia for isolating cases of extreme poverty
- Orphan asylum, an institution dedicated to caring for orphans
- Political asylum, also known as Right of asylum
- Asylum seeker, also known as Refugee
- Asylum 45, a concept album by the Dutch band Non-Divine
- Asylum Records, an American record label geared primarily in hip-hop music
- Asylum (album), by the American hard rock band Kiss
- Asylum (Legendary Pink Dots album)
- Soul Asylum, a band formed in 1983, best known for their single "Runaway Train"
- Asylum, a band from Croatia formed in 2007. www.myspace.com/asylumcro
- Asylum (song), a single by The Orb from their 1997 album Oblivion
- Asylum (movie) of the Patrick McGrath novel, made in 2005
- Asylum (television), 1996 UK comedy series
- Asylum (comic), a comic series
- Asylum (1972 movie), a 1972 horror movie with Peter Cushing
- Asylum (2007 movie), a 2007 horror movie from director David R. Ellis
- Asylum (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who novel
- Asylum (Supernatural), an Episode of TV series starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
- Asylum (1991 video game), an overhead shoot 'em up arcade game released by Leland in 1991
- Asylum (1986 video game), released for the Commodore 64 in 1986
- The last of the Shackled City Dungeons & Dragons adventures
- ShadowMan (1999 video game) - Asylum, a big black tower what Legion have built.
- The predecessor to the 1986 Commodore 64 game was a version which utilized ASCII graphics for the original IBM PC in 1982
- The Asylum (radio show), aired in the 1980s on WMBR
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asylum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.