Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society
Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Qızıl Aypara Cəmiyyəti) is a charitable organization in Azerbaijan. It is a member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. It was established on March 10, 1920. Its headquarters are in Baku. Their mission is "to serve vulnerable people by mobilizing the capacity of Azerbaijan Red Crescent and the power of humanity."
|Formation||March 10, 1920|
|Legal status||Charitable organization|
- "Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society". James Madison University. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- "Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society". Global Hand/Crossroads Foundation Ltd. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- "Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society" (PDF). International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Azerbaijan Red Crescent Society Official Website (in Azerbaijani and English)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Official Website Archived 2007-08-12 at the Wayback Machine (in English, French, Spanish, and Arabic)