Bali (Balinese: ᬩᬮᬶ, romanized: Bali) is an island and a province in Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few other islands. The island is known as an island of a thousand temples. There are about 3,100,000 people in Bali. Bali's most important city is Denpasar. Hinduism is Bali's largest religion. More than 90% of its people are Hindus. Textiles and garments are 45% of their exports. The currency in Bali is the Indonesian rupiah (IDR). Bali's food mainly consists of rice and mostly spicy foods. Tourists often enjoy a local specialty called babi guling (roast pig). Bali has many fruits, such as pineapples, mangos, passionfruits, bananas, coconuts, rambutans, selaks, durians, mangosteens and different kinds of oranges and grapefruits. Bali is also known for its folk music which is played on a group of instruments called a gamelan. The literacy rate for Bali is 45.55%.
An editor thinks that this article may not be neutral. (July 2019)
Bali is a popular place for tourists. They have many historic temples and many lovely rice fields. Bali is known for its great views and its beautiful beaches and volcanoes. Hindu ceremonies, shadow puppet shows, and traditional dance are also very popular. Half of the tourists only visit Kuta, but many tourists visit other towns such as Ubud, Padang Bai and Amed. Bali has a tropical climate, except for at high altitude and it is so called God's own Island. Bali has a natural and pure environment, So every tourist get relaxed in any of the place at Bali. There are some top places explained here for getting the best places.
- Sekumpul Waterfall: This Balinese waterfall is located at north of Bali, and it can be visited from any side of the Bali in a day. It is only 10 minute away from the ticket counter of the waterfall. we can reach Sekumpul waterfall by moving to some hike on the mountain. You can swim below this waterfall and can take most beautiful pictures for your instagram picture gallery.
- Tegallang Rice Terrace: To get knowledge about the fascinating rice growing culture and to take a look of the greenery, you can visit to this place. It is near to ubud. visiters always willing to come on this place for a ride to the most engaging rice paddies fields.
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple: This temple is on the deep cliff of the Balinese sea and is located beside the India Ocean. Sunrise and sunset is the scenic view of this temple. It has 6 cores in all the direction, so that it looks like a monument of Bali. You can enjoy the site seeing, and enjoy the Kecak Dance performance in the evening. This temple is also called Uluwatu Temple in short but the full name is Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple[permanent dead link].
- Kuta Beach: Kuta is the one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali, every Balinese told you, it is most beautiful. Every backpackers come to this beach for great fun and they satire in this place for at least two to three days. The nightlife of Bali is world famous and this beach is a perfect place to spend a nightlife for great fun.
A number of tourists are in prison in Bali. Australian's Schapelle Corby and a group known as the Bali Nine are serving long terms in Kerobokan Prison, and several of the Nine have been sentenced to death.
Photos and VideosEdit
- "Best Things to Do in Bali if You Visit for the First Time". ArrestedWorld. 2019-06-12. Retrieved 2020-09-12.
- "15 Most Beautiful Beaches in Bali". ArrestedWorld. 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2020-09-12.
- "Bali's Mount Agung volcano erupts". BBC News. 2017-11-21. Retrieved 2017-11-21.