Bali (Balinese: ᬩᬮᬶ, romanized: Bali) is an island and a province in Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few other islands. About 4,300,00 people live in Bali. Bali's most important city is Denpasar. Hinduism is Bali's largest religion. More than 90% of its people are Hindus. Textiles and garments are 45% of their exports. The currency in Bali is the Indonesian rupiah (IDR). The literacy rate for Bali is 45.55%.
Bali is a popular place for tourists. They have many historic temples and rice fields. Bali has great views and beautiful beaches  and volcanoes. Hindu ceremonies, shadow puppet shows, and traditional dance are also very popular.
- Sekumpul Waterfall: This Balinese waterfall is in north of Bali.
- Tegallang Rice Terrace: These rice paddies are near Ubud.
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple: This temple is on the deep cliff on the Indian Ocean coast.
- Kuta Beach: Kuta is one of the most popular beaches in Bali.
- "Best Things to Do in Bali if You Visit for the First Time". ArrestedWorld. 2019-06-12. Archived from the original on 2020-11-03. Retrieved 2020-09-12.
- "15 Most Beautiful Beaches in Bali". ArrestedWorld. 2018-05-10. Archived from the original on 2020-11-02. Retrieved 2020-09-12.
- "Bali's Mount Agung volcano erupts". BBC News. 2017-11-21. Retrieved 2017-11-21.