autobiography by Michelle Obama
|Published||November 13, 2018|
|Publisher||Crown (North America)|
Viking Press (Commonwealth)
|Preceded by||American Grown|
- Glenn Thrush; Elaina Plott (28 June 2020). "How the Trump Campaign Is Drawing Obama Out of Retirement". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 July 2020.
“She had a ghostwriter,” Mr. Obama told a friend who asked about his wife’s speedy work
- EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE (23 May 2019). "Waiting for Obama". The Atlantic. Retrieved 24 May 2019.
he’ll occasionally point out in conversation that he’s writing this book himself, while Michelle used a ghostwriter
- Holmes, Helen (September 17, 2020). "Did Obama Use a Ghostwriter to Finish His New Memoir, 'A Promised Land'?". Observer. Retrieved November 18, 2020.
In the acknowledgements of Becoming, it does indeed state that a team of people had a hand in finishing the book
- Ramos, Dino-Ray; Ramos, Dino-Ray (22 November 2018). "Michelle Obama Memoir 'Becoming' Sells 1.4 Million Copies In One Week".
- Adrian Higgins (2 August 2012). "Michelle Obama champions vegetable gardens and healthy food in 'American Grown'". The Washington Post. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
The book, written with Washington journalist Lyric Winik
- "American Grown". www.goodreads.com.