The New York Times
American daily newspaper
The New York Times (NYT, also called the Times), is an American newspaper based in New York City. It is printed around the world. It is owned by The New York Times Company, which owns and makes 15 other newspapers.
|All the News That's Fit to Print|
|Owner(s)||The New York Times Company|
|Publisher||A. G. Sulzberger|
|Managing editors||Monica Drake|
|Opinion editor||Kathleen Kingsbury (acting)|
|Sports editor||Jason Stallman|
|Photo editor||Michele McNally|
|Staff writers||1,300 news staff (2016)|
|Founded||September 18, 1851(as New-York Daily Times)|
|Headquarters||The New York Times Building, 620 Eighth Avenue|
New York City, New York, U.S.
- "Kathleen Kingsbury". The New York Times Company. Retrieved July 20, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jason Stallman – Times Insider". The New York Times.
- Rogers, Katie (May 25, 2016). "New York Times Co. to Offer Buyouts to Employees". The New York Times.
- "New York Times Company 10-K" (PDF). nypost.com. February 22, 2017.
- "Press Release 7.1.2018" (PDF). Retrieved April 7, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Historical news - Newspapers and News - Subject & Class Guides at Green River Community College". libguides.greenriver.edu. Retrieved November 10, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "How to Read Newspapers' New Circulation Numbers - Advertising Age - MediaWorks". adage.com. Retrieved November 10, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)[permanent dead link]
- The New York Times on the Web
- Official history of the Times Archived 2013-10-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Daniel Okrent, "THE PUBLIC EDITOR; Is The New York Times a Liberal Newspaper?" New York Times, July 25 2004
- Fit and Unfit to Print: the Wall Street Journal replies to the Times on the subject of the press's obligations in wartime