Bragging Rights (2009)
Bragging Rights (2009) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) show made by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), that took place on October 25, 2009 at the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was the first Bragging Rights event held by the WWE and was created to replace Cyber Sunday in the late October slot of WWE's pay-per-view calendar.
|"Step Up (I'm On It)" by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||October 25, 2009|
|Bragging Rights chronology|
|Dark||Christian (c) defeated Paul Burchill||Singles match for the ECW Championship|
|1||The Miz defeated John Morrison||Singles match|
|2||SmackDown Divas (Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya) defeated Raw Divas (Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim) ||Six-Diva tag team match|
|3||The Undertaker (c) defeated CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, and Batista||Fatal Four-Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship|
|4||Team SmackDown (Chris Jericho, Kane, R-Truth, Matt Hardy, The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith) and Finlay) defeated Team Raw (D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels and Triple H), Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry)||14-man Tag team match|
|5||John Cena defeated Randy Orton (c) ||60-minute Anything Goes Falls Count Anywhere Iron Man match for the WWE Championship; if Cena had lost, he would have had to leave the Raw brand|
- WWE Raw 10-6-09
- "WWE Bragging Rights". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- "Events". Mellon Arena. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- Giri, Raj (2009-10-25). "WWE Bragging Rights: Dark Match - Christian vs. Paul Burchill". Wrestling Inc. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- Adkins, Greg (2009-10-25). "Results:Awe Struck by Miz". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-10-15.
- Vermillion, James (2009-10-25). "Results:Glamazing finish". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Preview:World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker vs. CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio (Fatal-4-Way Match)". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- "Preview:WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Anything Goes Iron Man Match)". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-10-05.