Natalie Katherine Neidhart (born March 27, 1982 in Calgary, Alberta) is a Canadian female professional wrestler. She is currently signed to the WWE. She competes under the ring name Natalya. She is a former WWE Divas Champion. She is a third generation superstar, her parents are former professional wrestler Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart and Ellie Hart, the daughter of Stu Hart. In June 2013, Neidhart married long time boyfriend and fellow professional wrestler Tyson Kidd. She currently appears on the reality television show Total Divas where she is a part of the main cast.
Natalya in March 2015
|Born||March 27, 1982|
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Lives in||Tampa, Florida|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Nadia Hart|
|Billed height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Billed from||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Trained by||Bruce Hart|
- NWA: Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- She was ranked #4 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2011.
- Stampede Wrestling
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- "WWE Superstars Natalya and Tyson Kidd Married, Daniel Bryan and Others in Attendance—Get the Exclusive Wedding Details!". E!. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "ECCW SuperGirls Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved 2014-05-27.
- "PWI Female 50 2011 Revealed". Diva Dirt. Retrieved 2014-05-27.
- "Stampede Wrestling Women's Pacific Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved 2014-05-27.
- "Nattie Neidhart Alumni profile". Stampede Wrestling. Retrieved 2014-05-27.
- "Divas Championship - Natalya (November 21, 2010 - January 30, 2011)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-05-27.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 27, 2014). "Jan 27 2014 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2013 Annual awards issue, best in the world in numerous categories, plus all the news in pro-wrestling and MMA over the past week and more". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Campbell, California: 32. ISSN 1083-9593.