The Burj Al Arab is a hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the fourth largest hotel in the world, after Rose Tower, which is also in Dubai. It is very expensive to stay at the Burj Al Arab. It is known as the world's only 7 star hotel. On the top of the Burj Al-Arab there is helipad which is sometimes used as a tennis court for high paying guests.The hotel was built by South African construction contractor Murray & Roberts. The hotel cost $650 million to build. -Caleb 
|Burj Al Arab |
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Architectural||321 m (1,053 ft)|
|Top floor||197.5 m (648 ft)|
|Floor count||56 (3 below ground)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Tom Wright of WKK Architects|
|Number of rooms||202 from USD $2,000 per night.|
- "Arabian Knight". Forbes.com. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Burj Al Arab Hotel – The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- Burj al-Arab at Emporis
- Burj al-Arab at SkyscraperPage
- Burj al-Arab in the Structurae database
- "Stay at Burj Al Arab". Jumeirah. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- "How the Dubai Seven-Star Hotel Works". HowStuffWorks. 1 October 2007.