CTAN is based in the United States, United Kingdom and Germany. They also have several mirror sites (certified clones). Mirror sites are needed in order to avoid access concentration. This effort helps the users to download files without fatal delay.
References and remarksEdit
- Greenwade, G. D. (1993). The comprehensive TEX archive network (CTAN). TUGboat, 14(3), 342-351.
- CTAN is a repository but it does not depend on Git.
.tex .ac .uk
- Tregar, S. (2002). Writing Perl Modules for CPAN. Apress.
- Verzani, J. (2018). Using R for introductory statistics. CRC Press.
- This is an archive network for R.