Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Caló)
Calo, Caló, or Calò may refer to:
- Caló language, the language of the Iberian nomadic Romani tribe
- Caló (Chicano), slang of Mexican-American Spanish
- Calo (Roman fort), a Roman army encampment near Xanten.
- Calò (surname), an Italian surname
- Caló (surname), an Iberian surname
- Super Caló, stage name of Mexican professional wrestler Rafael García
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.