Wikipedia disambiguation page
The words Celt and Celtic can have many meanings.
- Celt, either ancient or Modern Celts
- Celtic languages, descending from the Proto-Celtic language, spoken by these people and their modern descendants
- Celtic mythology
- Celtici, Celts from ancient Lusitania (which is now Portugal). (See also Celtiberians for a Celtic people on the Iberian peninsula)
- Irish music, folk music that started in "Celtic" cultures.
- Celtic art, art from the "Celtic" culture
- Celtic Christianity
- Celtic calendar
The following should only be pronounced /selt(ik)/:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celtic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.