Center for Inquiry
In 2016, the Center for Inquiry merged with the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science to become the largest secularist organization in the U.S. The organization was started by humanist philosopher Paul Kurtz. In 2008, attorney Ron Lindsay became leader of the organization. In 2016, Robyn Blumner, the executive director of the Dawkins Foundation, became the new leader.
- "Secular group condemns secret DNC ploy to out Bernie Sanders as atheist - The Daily Dot". 25 July 2016.
- Cooke, Bill. "Dictionary of Atheism, Skepticism, and Humanism". Prometheus Books – via Google Books.
- "Richard Dawkins' Atheist Organization Merges with Center for Inquiry - World Religion News". 26 January 2016.
- Hutchinson, Sikivu (26 January 2016). "#AtheismSoWhite: Atheists of Color Rock Social Justice".
- LeDrew, Stephen (1 October 2015). "The Evolution of Atheism: The Politics of a Modern Movement". Oxford University Press – via Google Books.
- Service, Religion News (21 January 2016). "Atheists Form Super Group, Name Woman To Top Leadership Role" – via Huff Post.