Christina Judith Perri (born August 19, 1986) is an American singer, musician and songwriter. She is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Her song "Jar of Hearts" became a hit in the United States. It has been used on the FOX network programs So You Think You Can Dance and Glee and the ABC Family series Switched at Birth. Another of her songs, "A Thousand Years", was used in the movie Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
Perri in 2013
|Birth name||Christina Judith Perri|
|Born||August 19, 1986|
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Perri was born in, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. She attended Archbishop Ryan High School, a Roman Catholic high school in the Far Northeast section of Philadelphia. She married Paul Costabile on December 12, 2017. Their daughter, Carmella Stanley Costabile, was born January 17, 2018.
In March 2019, Perri revealed she had maintained sobriety for seven years.
- Headstrong. (2011)
- A Very Merry Perri Christmas (2012)
- Head or Heart (2014)
- songs for carmella: lullabies & sing-a-longs (2019)
- "Christina Perri - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Interview: Christina Perri Returns Home To Philadelphia". 2015-07-10. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Christina Perri". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Christina Perri Gives Birth, Welcomes First Child With Paul Costabile". Us Weekly. 2018-01-17. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Christina Perri marks 7 years sober and says she almost didn't make it". Mail Online. 2019-03-02. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Christina Perri on Apple Music". Apple Music. Retrieved 2019-06-21.