Christine Anu (born 15 March 1970) is an Australian pop singer and actress. She studied dancing at National Aboriginal and Islander Skills Association (NAISDA) Dance College in Sydney. She began to sing backing vocals with Australian band, Neil Murray and the Rainmakers. Murray wrote the song "My Island Home", which became Anu's first big hit. Anu won an Australian Recording Industry Award (ARIA) for her first album, Stylin' Up.
|Born||15 March 1970|
|Origin||Cairns, Queensland, Australia|
|Years active||1992 – present|
- Stylin Up (1995 - Mushroom Records)
- Wanem Time
- "Island Home" (released as a single)
- "San E Wireless"
- "Monkey & the Turtle" (released as a single)
- "Come On" (released as a single)
- "Party" (released as a single)
- "Tama Oma"
- "Stylin' Up"
- "Love That Heals"
- "Sik O"
- Come My Way (2000)
- Singles: Sunshine on a Rainy Day, Jump To Love, 'Coz I'm Free
- 45 Degrees (2003)
- Singles: Talk About Love
- Acoustically (2005)
- Chrissys Island Family (2007)