The Chuvash Wikipedia (Chuvash: Чăваш Википедийĕ) is the Chuvash language edition of Wikipedia. It was founded on November 22, 2004. Its 5,000th article was created in January 2007. On November 11, 2016, it passed 36,000 articles.
Type of site
|Internet encyclopedia project|
|Created by||Chuvash editing community|
Rules in Chuvash Wikipedia are not as flexible in disputes as they are on English Wikipedia. Many things can be resolved through an arbitration committee. An arbitration committee can help with disagreements about things in articles, block users or stop certain users from editing articles on certain topics. Misuse of an administrator's privileges can also be easily appealed.
The Chuvash Wikipedia accepts fair use content. Many things are allowed. One thing that is not allowed is categorizing or listing people based on their ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. Such categories are usually not allowed unless the category is relevant to the main activity of a person.
The Chuvash Wikipedia was created on November 22, 2004.
- On December 16, 2004, the main page was created.
- On March 9, 2006, the 2,000th article was created.
- On August 22, 2006, the 4,000th article was created.
- On November 22, 2006, the 4,500th article was created.
- In January 2007, the 5,000th article was created.
- In September 2007, the 6,000th article was created.
- On January 14, 2008, the 7,000th article was created.
- On July 17, 2008, the 8,000th article was created.
- On April 6, 2009, the 10,000th article was created.
- On February 13, 2010, the 11,000th article was created.
- On October 4, 2010, the 11,451st article was created.
- On August 31, 2011, the 13,000th article was created.
- On November 11, 2016, the 36,000th article was created.
- Source: Нумай каçăллă категорисем