Cocoon is a 1985 American science-fiction comedy-drama movie directed by Ron Howard. It is about a group of elderly people being brought back to their youth by aliens. The movie stars Don Ameche, Wilford Brimley, Hume Cronyn, Brian Dennehy, Jack Gilford, Steve Guttenberg, Maureen Stapleton, Jessica Tandy, Gwen Verdon, Herta Ware, Tahnee Welch, and Linda Harrison.
|Directed by||Ron Howard|
|Screenplay by||Tom Benedek|
|Story by||David Saperstein|
|Music by||James Horner|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|Box office||$85.3 million|
- "Perry Moore, 'Narnia' series executive producer, dies at 39; Don Peterman, Oscar-nominated cinematographer, dies at 79; Nancy Carr, network TV publicist, dies at 50". Los Angeles Times. 2011-02-22. Retrieved 2011-02-23.
- "COCOON (PG) (!)". British Board of Film Classification. August 15, 1985. Archived from the original on July 11, 2015. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Cocoon' Is 50th Film For Gentleman Star". The Morning Call. Archived from the original on 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- "Cocoon (1985)". Box Office Mojo. 1985-09-29. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Hot Howard Actor-turned-director Makes Another Splash With 'Cocoon'". Sun Sentinel. Archived from the original on 2013-05-26. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- Friendly, David T. (1985-06-12). "Back In Splash Of Things With Cocoon". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-11-07.