Wikimedia disambiguation page
Conservation of natural thingsEdit
- Conservation biology, the science of the protection and management of biodiversity
- Conservation genetics - "an interdisciplinary science that aims to apply genetic methods to the conservation and restoration of biodiversity."
- Conservation movement, to protect plants, animals and their habitats
- Conservation (ethic), an ethic of resource use, allocation, and protection, especially of the natural environment
- Conservationist, a person who advocates for conservation of plants, animals and their habitats
- Energy conservation, the reduction of non-renewable energy consumption
- Habitat conservation, a land management practice that seeks to conserve, protect and restore, habitat areas for wild plants and animals
- Water conservation, reducing the use of water to protect the environment
- Wildlife management, multidisciplinary practices, including conservation of species and their habitats
- Marine conservation, the protection and preservation of ecosystems in oceans and seas
- Soil conservation, management strategies for prevention of soil being eroded from the earth’s surface or becoming chemically altered
Conservation of made thingsEdit
- Conservation laws, a set of laws in physics
- Conserved sequence - "similar or identical sequences which may occur within nucleic acid sequences, protein sequences, protein structures or polymeric carbohydrates".
- Conservation (psychology), learning development of logical thinking, according to Jean Piaget
- Conservation authority (Canada)
- Conserved name (Latin nomen conservandum), a scientific name with specific nomenclatural protection.
- Category:Conservation for topics related to conservation of natural resources
- Historic preservation
- List of conservation topics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conservation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.