Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Cursive)
Script could mean different types of writing that are carefully put together.
- A writing system, such as an alphabet
- A style of handwriting or calligraphy, such as 'cursive', which means joined-up writing.
- A written document in draft form, that might develop into a final book or performance form
- A script (performing arts): the dialog and instructions for a play, including screenplay (for film), a teleplay (for television), or a choreographic script, (for example, using Benesh Movement Notation)
- The dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- A medical prescription, particularly as written on paper.
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre): the Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
- Scrip: any form of money (currency) that is not normal official (legal) currency.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Script.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.