D. E. Shaw & Co.
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P. is a multinational investment management firm founded in 1988 by David E. Shaw and based in New York City. The company is known for developing complicated mathematical models and sophisticated computer programs to exploit anomalies in financial markets. In 2023, Forbes reported that among hedge funds, D. E. Shaw had delivered the third-highest returns in the world since it started..
|Founder||David E. Shaw|
|Headquarters||1166 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Products||Hedge fund, Private equity|
|AUM||US$60 billion (Dec 2022)|
Number of employees
- "Who We Are - Founder". New York, N.Y., United States. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- "Who We Are - Leadership". New York, N.Y., United States. Retrieved 1 June 2021.
- "What We Do". New York, N.Y., United States. Retrieved 1 March 2023.
- "Who We Are". New York, N.Y., United States. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- Tucker, Hank. "Citadel's $16 Billion Gain In 2022 Makes Ken Griffin's Flagship The Top-Earning Hedge Fund Ever". Forbes. Retrieved 2023-11-27.