DePauw University is a private university in Greencastle, Indiana. It has an enrollment of 1,972 students. The school has a Methodist heritage. It was originally known as Indiana Asbury University. The Society of Professional Journalists was founded at DePauw.
|Latin: Universitatis Depavensis|
|Indiana Asbury University|
|Motto||Decus lumenque reipublicae collegium ("the college is the splendor and light of the common good")|
|Type||Private liberal arts|
|Methodist Episcopal Church (historical)|
|Endowment||$731.3 million (2019)|
|President||Lori S. White|
|Campus||Small town: 655 acres (2.7 km²)|
|Colors||Black and Gold|
|Athletics||NCAA Division III – NCAC|
|Sports||21 varsity teams|
|Mascot||Tyler the Tiger|
- "Undocumented and DACA Student Resources - DePauw University".
- As of June 30, 2019. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Endowment Market Value and Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2018 to FY 2019". National Association of College and University Business Officers and TIAA. Retrieved February 27, 2020.
- "Brochure" (PDF). www.depauw.edu. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- "NCAA Member Schools Sorted By State: All Divisions". NCAA. Archived from the original on January 10, 2006. Retrieved 2006-01-24.
- NAICU Member Director Archived November 9, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- "Members of CIC". Archived from the original on July 1, 2015. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- "DePauw's Tyler the Tiger performs at the Indianapolis Ice". Tiger Pep Band at DePauw University. Archived from the original on October 11, 2007. Retrieved 2007-03-10.