Dil Bechara (transl. The helpless heart) is an Bollywood Movie which is directed by Mukesh Chhabra. The movie is based on John Green's Novel The Fault in Our Stars. Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi lead the movie. The movie was initially titled Kizie Aur Manny. The movie released on Disney + Hotstar on 24 July 2020. This movie remembered as Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last film.
|Screenplay by||Shashank Khaitan|
|Based on||The Fault in Our Stars|
by John Green
|Starring||Sushant Singh Rajput|
Saif Ali Khan
|Music by||A. R. Rahman|
|Distributed by||Disney+ Hotstar|
Critical response change
Taran Adarsh gave it four stars out of five and called it HEARTWARMING & further added, "A beautiful love story. Sushant Singh Rajput is top notch, charismatic in light moments, makes you moist-eyed in emotional parts. Sanjana Sanghi is wonderful." Komal Nahta of Film Information called "It dull and depressing."
- "Dil Bechara, Sushant Singh Rajput's last film, to premiere on Disney+ Hotstar on 24 July". Firstpost. 25 June 2020. Retrieved 28 June 2020.
- "The Fault in Our Stars' Hindi Adaptation Titled Kizie Aur Manny". News18. Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- "Sushant Singh Rajput's final movie would be 'The Fault in Our Stars' remake". The Week. Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- "Sushant Singh Rajput's Dil Bechara to premiere on Disney Plus Hotstar". The Indian Express. 2020-06-26. Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- "Sushant Singh Rajputs Dil Bechara trailer celebrates life, love and will to live". www.outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- "#OneWordReview... #DilBechara: HEARTWARMING. Rating: A beautiful love story... #SushantSinghRajput is top notch, charismatic in light moments, makes you moist-eyed in emotional parts... #SanjanaSanghi is wonderful... Give it all your love! #DilBecharaReview". @taran_adarsh on Twitter. 2020-07-24. Retrieved 2020-07-27.
- "Sadly, neither does 'Dil Bechara' do justice to late Sushant Singh Rajput's talent nor is it a good film. It is dull and depressing". @KomalNahta on Twitter. 2020-07-24. Retrieved 2020-07-27.